Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bad sch day

What a day! I had Math tutorial in the morning. The group is quite small. I didn't talk to anyone as i was seated right in front. Thought some latecomers would arrive later and join me in front. But, none. they were all seated at the back! and most of them came as a clique, the rest of us just sat individually and lonely. Quiet is the word to describe the class. Not a single question was raised by any students. Haiz. This kind of environment makes me dread tutorials. fine.

After the Math i walked down the stairs. as i was smsing, i wasn't looking on the ground. Then i fell! i had missed the last footing and i crumbled onto the ground. gosh, produced quite a loud thud sound. the girl who is from my tut group and was about a flight of stairs away from me turned around and stood and watched me! i think she was hesitating if she should help..when i regained my posture, she continued her route. Hmmm, i know its hard to help a stranger, but i think i would try to offer help if i see a helpless girl just like me. Luckily there was no guy around at that time,if not v paiseh. But a guy would probably help.

My ankle hurts terribly now. Ouch. i think i'll need to crawl and limp to sch tmr. V unfortunately, lab starts 830 in the morning, so i guess i have to wake up super early.

My right foot hurts. My neck hurts too. One nice thing that happened today is that i really enjoyed my elective: Understanding Chinese Cinemas. watched One-Armed Swordman. Great!

Oh ya, forgot to mention that Biker talked to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home