Sunday, January 15, 2006

1000 bucks

I received $1000 CDC bursary. The whole cremony took about 2 hours including waiting for Leow to arrive.

I am such a slacker today. Didn't do any tutorials or read any notes. I watched tv whole day..and aft that, used the pc.

Materialism is bad yet i am becoming more materialistic! i want to buy a hp to pamper myself. The current hp which i am using right now is the non-coloured N8250! No one uses that anymore. Not even secondary school students! they carry cool and latest models phones. I am so out-dated aready. You know, sometimes when i feel the vibration of my hp, i don't dare to take it out in the public? haha. i would just wait till when there's lesser crowd around me eg: in a bus..rather than in a sch lecture theatre.

I think Sony ericsson Z520i is nice.I like the design.
2nd choice will be Motorola RAZR V3, but more expensive than Z520i
3rd wil be Motorola's L6, which is v slim, only 10.9mm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home