Sunday, January 22, 2006

HP guy + new HP = Bad HP day

Today i met The HP guy! Oh, i was in the bus 187 1st then he boarded the bus after few stops. i kept looking at him, seeing if he saw me. But he didn't. Fine. So i didn't sayhi, as i also do not know his name! haha.

Bought Motorola RAZR V3 black. hmm. so how much did i pay? i dont know, i feel so confused. At first, the box wrote $348. But the salesman said, i need to pack an extra package..so i bought an extra $98 package which consists of a 2nd battery+ screen protector.the prices are exclusive for 5% GST btw. I traded in my old N2100 for $50. Later, he tested my old hp and asked for my security code. I didn't know. he tried the preset code:12345,also failed. then he said he needed to re-activate the phone since didn't know the code and re-activation requires$20. and i had to pay for it. unless i can rmb the code and tell them within 3 days, i can get back my $20.

So after plus,minus and multiply, it costs $420. if i can figure out the code then it would be $400.
but i doubt so. if he could test the phone if its working, why should he need the code? i think he's cheating my $20. Do you think i can go back tmr and buy my phone back for $30 if i still cant crack the code using trial and error? i hope so! Good luck tmr!

It is still charging now. Must charge up to 10hrs. Its a bad hp day cos i felt cheated for $20. My heart bleeds a little for buying such an exp item. i am being materialistic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home