Monday, February 27, 2006

A hectic week

There is no computing test today, feel cheated. But good cos i didn't really prepare for it. Haiz i should clean my ears more often.

Life is like a battle, has so many obstacles after one another. after the math test on wed, i still have got chem test on thurs.

Anyway, these days, i have been thinking alot about my jaws. Even my family members have not realised all this while that i have a deformed jaw.?? It shows that ppl actually do not tend to notice the contour of your face when they look at you. but still, i feel uncomfortable when ppl look at my face. i'll shift slightly so as not to face him/her as directly. Even when i look at myself in the mirror, i'll tilt my head a little to my right so as i won't find my face tooo unsymmetrical.

Here's my front view face:
very slanted hor?

(my right is also your right side. this pic has been horizontally inverted)

My right jaw grows alot faster than my left one. Why must it grow? Why cant it be as obedient as the left one? Feel like slapping it. But i am scared if i slap it, it will swell more ==> hence a more uneven face. Boohoo! i cant do anything to it. Fine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home