Thursday, February 09, 2006

V-day is coming!

Hey look what i have received today!










Tadah! Its a V-Card!









So happy!

So does that mean i have a lover? Unfortunately, no. Well can you believe it, this is my first time i received a V-card from a gal friend. Actually i seldom see ppl selling V-Cards near V-day season. More popular gifts are the usual chocolates and bears. Ha. Why ppl prefer chocolates and bears rather than cards? These gifts are more practical and also, ppl are materialistic. So what would i like to receive from my lover(if i have one)? Probably not chocolates, bears. I think i want roses (erm, rose. one stalk is enough for me). Roses are sweet and they are the 'must-have' things for the girls. You may say, come on la, roses are useless. It is true but when a guy gives a girl a stalk of rose on V-day, it symbolises a lot. Love. Another reason why i want a rose from him is cos i have yet to get one from a guy. Boohoo, such a loserish reason right?

i felt bad today. i was last to finish my lab. I was 2nd last last week btw. Being-slow is one thing, being-slow-yet-still-think-that-i am-not-slow is another thing. A slowcoach can be forgiven, but a slowcoach like me should deserve a slap or wad. You know, while doing my lab, i always got a feeling that i am not slow cos i like never stopped before. In the midst of doing, i could hear other ppl chit-chatting. so i was thinking,'talk and talk, wait cannot finish' and thats why i thought i was not slow. But you know wad, ppl who chit chatted actually completed their lab much earlier than me! couldn't believe it why they so powerfool. Ugh! The feeling of being last is so unbearable. Everyone had left for their lunch, except me. It was such a pathetic feeling. fine, now i should realise how serious my 'slowness' is. Where is my sense of urgency? It had been missing since i entered sec sch. Ok, i'll reflect on myself and try to retrieve it back from dunno where.. buck up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home