Thursday, January 26, 2006

Professor Circuit Sucks!

One particular NTU professor sucks!
He teaches common engine Lab 1071 (1A) Expt E2, the one on circuits! venue at S2-B4a-01
If u are going for his lab session, don't be late, and help me take down his name and send it to me!

Ar! i am fuming right now! What the ----!

Today i was 20 minutes late for Lab session. Ok, i admit i was wrong to be late. But to defend myself a little, i shall explain why i was late. The buses 199 were all too crowded and they did not stop for me..just zooomed off likedat. Not the SBS's faults totally..mine too, i should have set off earlier wad!

then when i reached the lab, the professor had already started to brief the students. fine. after few minutes, the briefing ended. i understd not his fault cos i late mah. fine. then we were told to start our experiment. i raised my hand to ask the lecturer question. but he said:" i will not help you cos you were late. Ask others." i nodded my head and said fine silently in my heart. fine!

Hello! i know its my fault to be late! But this is a separate issue ok? Even those who were not late needed help in the set-up, its obvious that i needed help badly too! And he said he was not going to help me! Why is he so petty? Why do other professors not have this kind of rules? Why does this particular professor deviate from the norm? Is he at a higher rank than other professors that he can choose to discriminate students? What shit! i think he is just a piece of shit! What attitude! i couln't retort back as he is still the one grading the lab assignment.

And why should other students oblige to help me?

It is the lecturer's job to teach! Not the students'!
He is the one drawing high salary, not the students!
If he is not keen on teaching, he should jolly well get lost from Ntu!

A student is deemed as 'not keen on learning' if he does not ask questions.
A professor is deemed as 'not keen on teaching' if he doesn't teach!
if he doen't want to teach, he should be granted his wish ---> that is to be sacked!

My mum pays $6000 for these ppl to impart me skills..but it seems like she is paying for nothing! $6000 for this professor who said "i will not help you." Bad attitude. I really hope he gets sacked as soon as possible. Curse him. But i have yet to find out his name. wonder if i can complain him to anywhere...cos i dont know where to do so.

Anyway, i still managed to complete my lab assignment cos the girl sitting next to me is kind enough to hlp me. She's nice. And bear in mind that she's not drawing any salary,yet she still helped me. That professor should be utterly ashamed of himself!

(sth to add, the lab assistant sucks too! he kept standing at one corner yakking away with another lab assistant.. but at least he didn't forbid me to ask him qns)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home