Saturday, February 04, 2006

Teeth matter

Ew, i am quite scared of visiting a dentist. Well, thats what i did today. Went to see a polyclinic dentist. Ha, there were 2 dentists on duty, and both were males and young. By right i could not have seen the dentists' faces cos they always had their masks on, but i juz saw their faces as they came out for toilet breaks, and when i was at the waiting area outside. They are not bad looking.

My turn came, i was assigned to the younger of the two. Ha. At first i could not see his face, (cos he went to the toilet after my turn) but able to tell that he is v young and handsome. Wore specs, those types that are v 'in' and funky now, those that have black thick frames at the sides. Good complexion and cheerful personality. Wow.

Dr Co:Wads wrong?

Me:I think i've 4 wisdom teeth and want to check if they'll affect the other teeth.

Dr CO: How do u know? have u seen them? (i thought this qn abit stupid. i didn't really know how to answer it. i mean, its my mouth, of course i know lah! Fei hua!)

Me: My tongue can feel them.

Dr Co: Hahahaha, let me take a look... (i like his laughter, he really laughed heartily)

Ha, so cute. btw, he said there's much dirt in between the wisdom tooth and the other tooth so its better to extract wisdom tooth away..if not infection may happen.then cuase neighbouring tooth to decay.its really hard to brush those teeth at the back esp when they are stuck tightly with each other. I think the previous time when my swollen gum got so serious that i went to see a doctor, was also an infection due to wisdom teeth. Haiyo. but he said there's 3 wisdom teeth oni. I feel that ther's a 4th one, just that it is still submerged in my gums. He advised me to extract the lower two. ok. So he wrote a referral letter to SGH to have my mini surgery there. Oh, i was scared upon hearing that. He also mentioned that i can choose to use my parents' CPF money to pay for it.. so does it mean that it's gonna cost a bomb?? i stoned. The surgery will take 1 day, plus inconvenience for another 4 days cos thegums will swell. He said, would not be able to attend sch for 4 days. wah, so serious! i was more stoned. Worried...

Fine maybe i extract it during the 1 week recess. argh!

so i saw his real looks after my consultation. he's thin.he wore a long-sleeved pink shirt! quite pinky and not light pink. plus light brown pants. Shirt untucked in. and the collar button was buttoned. i stoned. He looks like a metrosexual.
but i drew his face a little too fat.

i guess he's graduated from NUS few years ago since he's really v young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home