Thursday, February 23, 2006

PC woes

Hate it! This stupid pc has been eating up my pages of lab report! i spent my entire Tuesday doing my wonderful and detailed diagram yet my effort had been wasted! i also typed many equations which took me v long to do so. The subscipt, mathematical equations are troublesome to type. Arg! Can't believe i have to go thru it again. Hello! At this rate, i could never get my things all done!

It is not that i didn't save the documents on Word! i did, clicking the button every 10 min, just to make sure such things never happen to me. The Word program got problem ok? Now i guess i'll have to copy & paste and save as Powerpoint too. just to be 101% careful.

It IS already Thursday! You know i am so worried and anxious that i could not finish my work! Time runs so fast for wad?

i wanna cry, in the loving memory of my lab report. RIP, be sure that i'll revenge for u. As for the stupid pc, u better watch out..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home