Monday, March 06, 2006

Slight disappointment

M's album releases low-profilely. I dont hear radio DJ advertising about the date of album release. Hmm, i was so happy when i found out yesterday that his album has been out since 3rd March. i even blame myself for knowing it so late. But after searching on net that there are only 2 newly-composed songs in it(yue ding & dou shi ni). The other four are Yong qi(previously written for Fish), Lian, Wo deng ni(written for Rene), and Yong bao wo. It also comes with MTV vcd.

I am disappointed. I want a 10-new-songs-album. So in the end, i didnt buy it. I think the song which i like best is dou shi ni. There are 2 versions i think. I prefer the slower one.

So sad, i came home empty-handed. No new album to hear.



















He's gonna have a concert but not here!

Today Computing Quiz. It v hard! The title says: Develop a program to tell the vowels and consonants and also the following:

  • User inputs 5 charcaters
  • Check if they are alphabets
  • Check if they are uppercase or lowercase
  • Check if they are digits
  • Find the average ASCII values of the 5 inputs .
I got zero for the average, no matter what inputs i enter.
I could do the alphabets, uppercase. the digits i am not sure if i did it in the correct way.
I didn't do the vowels and consonants.

but no errors!
and i managed to successfully use fflush despite we never used it b4.

Its not gonna be well done but hope i still can pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home