Friday, March 24, 2006

'B' for Boy

I got B grade for Oral presentation. and our grp essay was graded B too. A Boy made eye contact with me during his presentation. Some Boys made too, but they aren't the handsome kind. I am not discriminating against ppl with poor appearance, i had just presented on stereotyping on appearance and concluded stereotypes are inaccurate and causes ineffective communication. Ew, feel like puking when mentioning this phrase 'communication'. Thoroughly disgusted. yay, no more miseries over public speaking, haha.

Hope i dont see a B when i get back my math Quiz next wed.

I always wanted to say that these Boys look alike:































Boy, i am so slack despite the exams are so near.


This is a rojak post, no focal topic. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home