Thursday, March 30, 2006

Exams are So Near...

I need to buck up. Have been lost in jurassic park since E-field topics and never got the chance to find my way out. Even reading through the notes v slowly and not missing a single word do not help me to understand. I tried to do the tut but they are not meant to be done by beings, so difficult lor! Why like that? i guess my interest in it is not there. And also, my math is quite weak. Whenever i see Integration, my fingers turn weak too. Haiz, i know wads going to happen to me on the few days before 27 April... ~putting up a tough struggle~

We just had a chem mcq test. i estimate 2 of my ans are wrong. Fine, buck up.

Next week is my favourite week cos we have
  • Computing test (again!) on Mon
  • Math test (again!) on Wed
  • Phy test (again!) on Thurs
Again play Tic Tack Toe, Three in a row. Why do all teachers like to play this?

How to get ready for exams when the tests are never-ending? Well, i guess these three are the last le, no more after those. The real battle starts after 2 weeks later.
-------

No more cinema next week. So sad, i will miss him. haha.

Got B- again yestday.

Am obsessed with Changjin. Its one of the best serials that i ever watched. I'm loving it. So would you if u watch. So did the lecturer too! The Power of Changjin~ great!

:(

Good luck to myself in exams!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home