Friday, May 19, 2006

Today's worth...

Haven't blog since more than 1 week ago. I am actually one of the free-est person in this whole wide world, not working nor studying for the special term. So what have i been doing? Surfing the net! But today i did sth else b4 i touched this computer...

Presenting you my 5-hours' work: Tadah~Whenever i buy jeans, they are usually too long for me. the minimum length for the legs of jeans is around 30inches. My legs only measure up to 27inches, which the difference is quite a lot. so i have to alter it myself. My poses are weird..but considering these pic were taken by myself, i would find then pretty ok. One thing that i cannot stand, is the sight of my short legs, 27inches is really too short. Oh ya, forget to mention that this jeans cost 26bucks.

recently i've been trying to learn cooking. Tomato soup...
I did some frying of vegetables and my hand cannot tahan the heat. This idea of learning to cook partially is inspired by da chang jin. And also because, i suddenly feel that there is a need for me to know how to cook. I want to be more independent and one day i may need to cook for myself (if i dont have chance to get married) or several ppl (if i start a family..haha...dreaming away).

My left jaw bone had been growing these days.. I just hope that left bone can grow exactly to the same size as my right jaw. i recall: about 2 more weeks to release of results... nervous..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home