Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Eve of The Big Day.

Tmr is the day! Right now, i am not panicky nor fear of what-awaits-me at NDC. 'Be Prepared' is my motto (As well as Girl Guides' Motto) . I've stocked up 2L of Marigold HL milk and some Quaker oats for my post-surgery meals. What i have forgotten to buy is a packet of straws! How to eat oats using a spoon when i could hardly open my mouth? Or maybe i should 'koup' some from McDonalds.. Haha. Actually i had thought of stocking up some ice cream (eat/use it to numb my mouth) but my freezer is too small lah, which is currently filled up with its contents of fish, prawns, meat and ice cube. Anyway, my last proper meal would be my breakfast tmr morning. I eat more then.

Hee, i even got myself a haircut yesterday so as i dont need to go out anywhere with my pig-head after tmr. This haircut is not as nice as the previous cut. But not as ugly as the previous previous cut, so nevermind lah..i chin chye le..




















Here are some foodie pics. My first time frying omelette.





























Bean sprouts + Chye sim. My father and i prepared it together.















Long beans + sambal chilli is another joint-effort dish by me & my father. I scared to put the sambal chilli cos it really spurt a lot when put in oil..















Farewell. Will write again after my hibernation~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home