Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Experiment with Food..

Finally i've got the chance to cook. For my first time, that was yesterday's dinner, i prepared bittergourd. The difficult part was to remove the 'heart' of the bittergourd..do i use my fingernails to scratch away the while colour part? Or do i use the knife to scrape it away? Well, i used both. It was painful to use my nails..and difficult to use a knife. When it came to the frying part,as expected, i was nervous, as i'm afraid of fire & heat and of the oil which can spurt onto my face. With a kiasi mindset, i was armed with a thick glove..so that if the oil spurt, it wont burn my hand. As i was too busy, i forgot to take a pic of the product.. But still, i think it was ok..a little too bland as i had not put in enough Soy sauce.

Today, i cooked Brocolli+Mushroom! It was too saltish..but brocolli stems were soft enough.
Also got tomato fishball soup + rice. The tomato soup looks bloody, haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home