Friday, January 26, 2007

Study is very stressed-ful

Very tiring is the life of a student. The higher the level he is at, the more stressed he would feel. I am very sick of studying. I used to like studying when i first starting schooling. After 15 years, I feel very lethargic, help! Why do I still study?

  1. So that next time I could get a good job.
  2. My parents always want me to study & study...
Racked my brains and honestly I can't think of more reasons. That is so sad because I do not enjoy my learning process. So, why do I not like studying?

  1. Studying is tough, its requires lots of effort to do well.
  2. Not fun, boring..brain tormenting maths, physics concepts are for guys.
  3. Being a student has no income. (neither do I like to work)
  4. Studying has always made me realise how lousy I am, in other words, it crushes my self-esteem and causes depression.
See, the cons outweigh the pros of studying! Let's boycott studying! Joking nia, not possible right? Reason number 1, "So that next time I could get a good job" is a very impt reason that I can't possibly not care about my future. Though I roughly know how my future is like..

Ok, what stressed me out are the two modules, Maths & Analog electronics. I am completely lost in the maze, unable to see any light. How? How? Jialat, this sem is so terrible. And I have reports to write. Now I know how hard it is to write a report related to business when i've no marketing background. I'm hesitating if I should S/U it?

My analog lecturer keeps joking, but he is much funnier than the engineering maths lecturer who always eats snakes. Analog lecturer always say "gong kia also know"..meaning such concepts are so simple that everyone should know. Everytime when he said this, I would think...woa, I must be even more dumb than gong kia cos I don't understand what he is talking about...Haha, so funny! he said lastime when he was an undergrad, he also couldn't comprehend his lecturers gong simi..

Hope I can see the light soon, am so scared! I don't wanna be gong kia, I wanna know what he gong simi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home