Thursday, December 21, 2006

Complaint or Commendation

Hey, that time the pharmacy lady who messed up my medicine, I really hated her that I told myself not to forget to write a complain email to N D C. In the end, I still remember that incident but I can't be bothered to complain her. Why should I waste my precious time and energy dwelling on an unpleasant thingy? Though I agree she deserves to be complained. Bad attitude and careless.

And I just wrote a commendation email to SBS praising a good bus driver I met. He is young and thin. And he's a newbie driver. Usually newbies have better attitudes than those old ones. The experienced will be mre arrogant since they have been in this line for so long and they think themselves as 'lao jiao' (meaning old bird) Anyway, I just said he's v helpful and polite. And look at the feedback form, it is so complicated. I guess its the first time I send a commendation letter. Last time in sec sch i always wrote anonymous complaint letters to complain teachers. We had a suggestion box and I juz heckcare and slot in my complaint letters, they were handwritten and of course I tried to not write in my style of handwriting so as teachers wouldn't recognise I was the one..Haha. Thinking back, I am quite naughty.

To Love With No Regrets ended I am so sad. Now I still watch this new drama Lady Fan. I still prefer Love With No Regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home