Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First Paper of Third Sem

First paper is hard. I spent 6 and a half days preparing it and I guess it is going to turn out quite bad. I made some careless mistakes..argh, so angry with myself. And of course, some I totally dunno how to do at all. Some, I dont have the time to complete solving it. 2hrs for 4 questions and each question has so many parts and require tedious mathematical manipulation, 2hr is reali nt enough. That why it is called an exam, to divide students based on their quick thinking and accuracy. Hai, I am slow and so I cant score :(

I counted and estimated, out of 100, the most I could get is around 45. Five more papers to go, v quickly they'll be over.

Am so tired. I wasted my whole 45minutes.....anger, anger and more anger!

Ah beng was exceptionally ah-beng today! His seat was at the far back and I was seated at the middle so he had to walk past me. When I saw him approaching towards my direction, his long dyed brown hair flew a little. Woa, 'zou lu you feng de'. And he reminds me of what I have always watched on TV, the scenes in which cool guys walk with some 'air'.Of course my eyes feasted on him all that while, so shiok man. He wore another black shirt (Not the polo tee which he always wears). But at the moment he was walking past me, i could smell his cigarettes 'air'.. He must have taken a puff just before the paper to boost his energy. Cool..though I dislike the smell. Hah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home