Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the thirteenth

Jinxed day! I am jinxed!! Demoralised. Whatever. I feel so lousy today.

Do's *** Take a bottle of chicken essence half an hour before each paper. You must have seen the TV commercial of chicken essence, which sells the idea that it is the secret weapon for exam. Speaking from experience, I agree fully with that. My mother always bought for me x number of Brands Chicken Essence (big bottle) to cater for the x number of papers I had to take. On the day of a paper, she would open a bottle of chicken essence, pour into a tuppleware container, and let me bring to school. It is not that easy to open on the spot, didn't I tell you I was pampered :p :) I would take the essence half an hour before the paper began ... need some time to digest it. The effect was great - I would feel very alert, it's like having a good night's sleep and breathing in pure oxygen, the mind was simply crystal clear! This must have contributed a lot towards flawless workings and consequently good results! For vegetarians, nowadays there are other varieties of essence, eg, linzhi, ginseng, having similar effects as chicken essence. *** You remember the (fishhead + soya beans) soup? My mother would cook that once a week, I don't think it makes me more intelligent, but I have never had headaches. For vegetarians, although you don't take fishhead, you can eat soya beans, and it could well be that soya bean is the main contributing factor. *** For the KS people: bring extra calculator and pens. *** Always wear comfortable clothing for exam. *** Be at the exam venue 40 minutes before you are allowed to go in. That will give you time to calm down (mood is very important), to take chicken essence, and also to glance through your summaries. Sincerely, Dr Patricia

from edventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home