Thursday, August 31, 2006

How stressed am I?

I am NOT very stressed. Only some parts of me are being stressed out.

  • Only my legs are terribly stressed. The everyday 10 minutes walk from north to south, which can leave me panting and perspiring, gives my legs stress.
  • My eyes. Especially the lids, they often feel strained. Even to the extent that my lower eyelid once swell like hell. Inadequate amount of sleep causes twitching and itchiness in my eyes sometimes. But during lectures, like in Circuit Analysis, my eyes turn extremely obedient to the force of gravity.
  • Stress from doing tutorials. Not only stress, demoralisation comes along sharply at the instant I start attempting my first question.
  • Women stress, the bloated feeling makes me lethargic. And on extremely heavy flow days, the weight of my lower body feels heavier. Haha, because of the fluid saturated on the piece of cotton.
  • Financial stress. "No money no talk" says it all. If I have no money, I cant buy anything. Since I don't have the ability to buy anything, might as well, dont think of buying. And no talk about buying.
  • The sickening TV. It gives me stress when I finish watching my daily serial. The after-effect is tremendously great. Guilty me..
  • So-comfy-bed! There seems to be a magnetic force to lure me to it! I swear they are not magnetic mattresses, but I just dont know why I often find myself lying on it. Well, its a two matresses stacked up together. The lower mattress is hard, the top one is soft. Eg, like a waterbed. Haha, to digress, I want to add that these two mattresses are rejects. They feel as stressed as me.
  • Chasing, waiting, squeezing for/in buses requires a great deal of stamina and patience. You know, whenever I see a bus approaching my bus-stop, I'll run for it. Only to realise it is not the bus number I want to take..then I feel like cursing..Wakao and make me run for nothing~~. Waiting for a bus gets on my nerves when I've waited for 10 minutes plus. Squeezing is quite ok to me, I am small size and like to stand at the door entrance when the bus is totally packed. Its better to stand at the entrance than at the exit door, where people squeezed past you as they exit.
  • Like our dear PM had said, Singapore welcomes foreign talents. I am stressed enough to compete with the foreign talents in my school, let alone to smile at them and embrace them with our open arms. Sorry ar, I too stressed le how to smile??
  • Emotional stress. So often I feel lonely and wish that I have someone who is really close to me and can understand me from inside out. Either a bf... Or a twin sister. Having a twin sis will be fun. I can discuss anything with her and not afraid of her unreliability. She should be v v reliable as we are twins and she is me and I am her. Then we can go to sch together, so got a company wherever I go.
  • Mouth stress..I want braces!! Hmmm, it has become my greatest desire on earth. Braces link to financial stress as I have no money.
  • Do project also v stressed out. You know, especially the group meeting is on a beautiful Sunday morning at 8am? Plus some stress I need to inject myself with before meeting the group members.
So, after stating 12 stresses, are you convinced that I am only A BIT too stressed? Yes, sure right?

Argh! think I am going mad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home