Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy National Day, Singapore!






Happy Birthday Singapore!

Its 7pm, so late now, so I guess, I would consider National day over. So how have I spend my holiday? Woke up at 10am, read the newspaper till 11.15am, watched Power Office Girls Forever till 2.45pm, made and ate sushi till 3.45pm, vacuumed and mopped the whole house till 6pm, washed the kitchen floor till 6.45pm. So I am taking a break by blogging.




Do these pics tempt you? Haha, I know they dont look alright, they are so untidy looking, some are short, some are tall, some are really small! In terms of taste, they dont taste wonderful either. Total is about 40..I ate until abit want to vomit. In the end, with the help of some soy sauce, I managed to conquer them all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home