Friday, July 21, 2006

Work, People and Pics

Am working as a 1-week temp promoter at a roadshow. I shall not say where and for which company I am working for and what i am selling cos I do not wish to be identified. This assignment will end on Sunday and it is estimated that I can earn $400+ from it. Finally I can have pocket money for school, yay. Heard that there is another roadshow coming up at CCK but I dont like some of the ppl there so dont wanna continue workin. But the location is my most prefered venue.

Next, talking about the ppl. Some are nice, some are not. Today's colleagues are nice & friendly. the past few days' aren't. Firstly the Indian supervisor is such a flirty woman who always like to talk to guys.. that flirty supervisor didnt wear her uniform..instead she just wears ugly orange/pink sphagetti with bright pink bra straps showing.. its an awful sight cos her complexion is so dark, then with bright pink straps...so contrasting! I also caught her snaking away(Many times! so i set her as my role model and learnt how to snake!). Although she's the supervisor, she's not doing much lor.

Secondly, there is another guy who behaves like he's superior ..he didnt talk to the temps.. He sucks, thats all. So what happens when there are ppl like dat? I tried to avoid them, by staying away from that roadshow..eg, go to the traffic light area to distribute brochures. Well, traffic light area there is v hot..and standing there is tiring. Ppl ignored, sneered at me...haha, but i dont care this kind of things, its fine..cos they are strangers and I dont know them.

Today is enjoyable cos a different group of ppl joined us..but oni for today.tmr will be back to that same old ppl whom I dont like, sianz. i think married men are charming. not in terms of looks but personality. they tend to be more friendly. but one bad thing is that these men smoke. They have yellow stained teeth..and crooked also. I realise I always look at ppl's teeth when they talk. These men are 26, 27 yrs old and they are married with 2 or 3 kids.. Wow, this is interesting cos I thought nowadays young working adults wont like to have kids so early. This 26yr old guy has started hair-thinning hair and he doesnt look like his age.. so poor thing, so young starts to lose hair..he says he's from NUS fass, majoring in econs and minor in maths. but hor, i count and count, like cannot tally leh. Lets say..he takes 3 yr degree..he shd finish his degree by 24? cos he says he wasted alot of time by changing his choice of wad he wanna study.. then assume that he got married at 24, then how izit possible that he has 3 children in 2 yrs' time? unless he got married b4 he graduated... Now i think starting a new family is a v joyful thing... how warm and sweet~

Haha...as for the pics...I've quite a lot to post.














When i distributed flyers at this area, these cats are always ard. Black&white and brown..they are well fed cos the keys-maker gives them food everyday.











































keysmaker














cats'fight


I like to stand there cos can observe ppl from all walks of life...ppl selling food blender, watches, shoes and working professionals dressed in nice clothing passing by, foreign workers, kids and couples holding hands.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home