Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Moneywise

Haiz~ Having no income is bad! Sometimes when i thought of money problems, i would feel so helpless and lousy throughout the whole day. It is hard to survive here, if you have no money, you would have to compromise on the number of times you go on shopping sprees with the amount of money you have in your pocket. Its easy for anyone to say "Want money, go work lah", but the possibility of getting a good job which pays reasonably is low..especially when you are skills-less. A programmer can really learn alot, but too bad I've no knowledge in pc and softwares.

So, if i have $10000 to spare (imagine the money drops from the sky), I would use $4000 for braces, save $2000 and the remaining $4000 will be given to my mum, which means i would be paying for two-thirds of a year's sch fees on my own.

Yes, braces.. I think i am most willing to spend on braces. After reading those positive comments made by braces-wearers in forums, I am influenced to be like them. I ask myself, do I really not mind those ugly crooked teeth to be with me throughout my whole life? Cannot lah, cannot dont mind de. As long as you are a girl, you would DEFINITELY want at least nice smile. All braces wearers say that they will not regret having braces in their mouth even though they might bring pain and discomfort to their daily activties like eating and singing. Many even encourage all ppl with crooked teeth to do braces..they assure that its a no-regret thing. Of course, i am very tempted by their words, but the problem is , no money.

Haiz.















Oh, and recently, I've developed a fondness for Fortune Cat. Last time I used to think that Fortune Cat was v obiang and only gamblers would like them.. Fa Cai Mao, please bring me some fortune ok?

The MRT pic is I randomly took one. Just for fun. But you can see my reflection in it. Caulliflower + carrot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home