Sunday, July 16, 2006

Days of Without a Computer

Ya, these few days were spent living in agony without a pc. The monitor was spoilt. At first, the screen diminished, the visible area took up only 60% of the 15" . Then the final blow came when my bro was using it, he said the visible area zoomed out into a little round dot in the middle of screen, and then dot disappeared totally. Does the description sound funny? Think I would have laughed at the pathetic screen if i saw the whole process. Haha, it died.

Now comes a Benq 17" LCD monitor, goes my $30 for paying part of it. Btw, the old screen protector is still usable and we have no use for it anymore. I doubt we are able to sell it away cos nobody is still using cathode ray tube monitor (except for us liao). Even our TV set is also Cathode ray lor..we are really not tech-trendy. To add, our refrigerator is the green colour (Old grandma model) and short one. It should be more than my age. We started to have it when we lived at our old BoonLay flat, I think. In case you dunno, our house has no air-con, we use fans, and sometimes i can sleep w/o the fan on. Amazing?

Back to the topic, I just watched TV, listen to radio, laid on my bed idling and daydreaming when i had no pc to use. Its boring lor. I tried to read Algorithms textbook but its too chim. I am at pg 2 btw. Haha.

Too lazy to post pic...so I'll end off here..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home