Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bad dream

I dreamt that I was peeing, and I dropped my wallet in the toilet. The toilet was not the bowl type but the squatting type. It was very dirty. While doing my business, I had no free hand to hold it, so I sandwiched it between my chin and my collar bone there. then dont know why, I lifted up my head and my wallet dropped and slided into the toilet, and I never saw it again. The thought of losing all the money inside it, and my Identification card and many other important cards, made me want to use my hand to dig into the toilet to look for it. But in the end, I didnt. Maybe, the toilet too yucky le.

I think this is a warning to me. It is reminding me to be careful with my valuables. So the next time when I go out, I need to beware of pickpockets, frauds etc. Just like what happened in the dream, what is lost, cannot be claimed back. The thing is like a bottomless pit..

Be careful. Hope I am not being over paranoid :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home