Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I shake my head...

____________________________________________________________

REQUEST FOR REVIEW OF EXAMINATION RESULTS, SEMESTER 2 2005-2006

____________________________________________________________

To : **** ******* Matric No. : 05*******

I refer to your request seeking a review of your examination results.


(1) FE100* *********

Your request has been looked into and I confirm that your results as conveyed to you earlier, are correct. We are unable to alter the decision of the School.


Yours faithfully

OFFICE OF ACADEMIC SERVICES

This is a computer generated letter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? Are you sure that you have looked into my request? Why izzit Office of acad services the one to check? Not our subject coordinator? I have doubts whether you ppl check or not. But one thing i am sure is that, I am really a failure. How i wish i dont even need to appeal in the first place. How I wish I had gotten a decent grade like C. So, I've learnt a lesson, that is, Work hard througout the whole semester and take care of myself during exams.

To think I even dreamt of having my appeal successful. Dream on!

In a bad mood, shall not post any pic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home