Monday, July 31, 2006

Wisdom teeth

Went to N D C to fix an apointment for my remaining two wisdom teeth. Today, I was assigned to a dental officer, a newbie, not gd looking, like kina type.. I am also kina type too.. Haha. Dr S**** greeted me a hi as he walked into his cubicle. Before he sat down, he examined my face. Then he said "Its abit slanted". That was his first statement, then proceeded to ask abt other things. He must have read my file before he came in. Are there very few patients who have crooked jaw? Must be very rare thus I became an instant case study of crooked jaw for this young doctor. "Interesting jaw..I've never seen anything like this before! " he thought.

There seemed to be a confusion.. Dr S***** asked if I had both of my right wisdom teeth removed. I guess from my file, it is only written that bottom right was removed. Then the assistant also said, "Ya, I was confused". Who is the negligent dr who never wrote clearly?? Dr S***** peered into my mouth, he also checked my right side.. then left... then used his fingers to press my widom teeth, asked if they hurt. Woa, i think v erxin leh...so far, no dentist that i met had used his finger to press my teeth. Cos in order to reach so far into my mouth, his hand had to be almost inside my mouth..weird feeling. He asked if I was interested in jaw surgery, i replied no. I should have asked how much it costs before rejecting it.

Ya, so I had fixed the surgery date at 4th Dec. The surgeon who signed the surgery form is Dr @sh. Dentists and assistants all wear the same blue robe that it is unable to tell who are which. But working there has many advantages, like, you dont need to 'decorate' your face and make yourself pretty and handsome, so saves you alot of grooming money. When you wear their robes as uniform, you dont need to dirty your own clothes. But one great disadvantage is that when you want to go for lunch break, you need to chg back to your own clothes. So mafan. I met Dr @sh at lift lobby, he was in his clothes, i guess he was going for lunch. Just 10 minutes before that, I saw him in his blue robe...Haha, I just find it funny that go makan must chg clothes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home