Friday, August 18, 2006

Week two of new semester

Well, it shouldn't be called a new semester since its already the second week. Tutorials have started, stress has been injected onto my tiny-weeny brain and dark rings re-surfaced within these few days. I am heavily deprived of sleep. I haven't been sleeping well from Mon to Wed, dunno why, my mind seems to be quite awake at around 1-2am, even though my eyes have those stinging pain feeling. Thus I only managed to get 5-6 hrs of slp everyday. Then last night I was super shiok to have 8 whole hrs of rest, from 1130pm to 0730am. This is a kind of luxury to me as I seldom slp so early.

So what is life all about for the 1st few weeks? Add/drop electives, discuss who-is-in-which-tut group etc. Now, I think I have started to adapt myself to the e e e environment. There are quite a few good things about being in e e e. We have gd lecturers..and e e e is quite an organised sch. Bad thing is, I hate e e lab sessions. I am so bad at the oscilloscope..How do I know how to operate one? So many buttons lor. And also, I hate the location of my LT and tut venues. They are so far away from North spine. Whenever I reach LT27, I would perspire. Whenever I reach home from sch everyday, I feel that my legs are breaking. LT27 is quite stuffy. You wont feel that you are in an air-conditioned LT. Whereas, other LTs like LT25, 26 are cold... I mean, I dont need v cold LT, just maybe ard 22 degrees would be just nice.




























LT25, when i attended Apreciation of Chinese Folk Operatic Performance














LT26, when i attended my Fin Acc














This fan would be helpful in LT27. Cute ba?














Now, I am only (Note the word "only") watching two serials oon TV. They are Save the last dance for Me & My lovely Samsoon. Shall skip Lets Shoot though I enjoy watching it.

"School is Cool" is my newly-created slogan to motivate me to study.

School is Cool, good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home