Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Tech Comm Tutor is a...

Caucassion. He is from Toronto. He's old yet still acts like he's an energetic youth, ocassionally climbing chairs and doing weird poses. In case you are imagining him to be macho and manly, I tell you, he's not. At first I liked him cos he appears approachable and friendly. But wrong, if you met him outside classroom, erm maybe like on a corridor, he wont say Hi or smile at you. I thought being a hyperactive person, he would do so, so I nod at him with initiative, acknowledging him 'Hey, I see you'. But guess wad? He doesnt have much of a reaction. Fine.

After more sessions of Tech Comm with him, I realise he 只不过是浪得虚名而已. Being a part-time tutor, I must say he is a very lousy tutor. He talks crap in class, really! I think we learn nth from his lessons. So to conclude, part-time tutors are lousy. Their pay are rated hourly,but still should be quite high too. Why doesnt the sch pay a little more for a full-time tutor and we students will benefit 100 times more? What is our $6k yearly for?



Nice pic eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home