Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shooo me? Cos of my shoes?

I was embarrassed in Lab today. I thought happily that today's experiment was a computing one so I didn't bother to wear covered shoes. So i thought i would have a great day ahead when I reached the lab not-so-late.

No, it was the start of my nightmare! The lab technician went around to check everyone's footwear. The lecturer told me to borrow shoes from other ppl who live in hall. But I do not know of anyone who lives in hall. I mean I cant possibly ask my classmates frm last sem for shoes, it is not v nice of me to do so. Anyway i wasted some money.

Lesson learnt: never wear uncovered footwear even on a computing lab.

However I realise that most P-Duck lecturers are v 'gao chey' abt the rules. Remember the previous time abt the lecturer who refused to ans my qn becos i was late? He is also P- duck. Why? Why are p- ducks so 'leh chey'?

So, I'l try my best to be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home