Saturday, September 23, 2006

Laboratory

Yipee, its recess week! But think hard, you'll find recess is something you can't rejoice over. Why? Because, right after recess, we have the following tests:

  • Circuit Analysis test, Tuesday
  • Signals & systems test, Tuesday
  • Forensic Test, Wednesday
  • Maths Test, Thursday
  • Tech Comm test, Friday
Plus the following stuff to struggle with:
  • Tech Comm report
  • Laboratory Report
Talking about Laboratory, let me give you an insight of what 'toys' we 'meddled' with in Lab.
These machines apparently look the same, rectangular in shape and intimidating. The 1st one is called the Digital Storage Oscilloscope. It gives you the waveform of whatever current or voltage...blah, I still not very sure about its functions..haha. So many buttons, i dont know which one to adjust. Super complicated that I rate it 4 out 5 for how much I hate it.





























Breadboard, this name derives from its colour and flatness, I guess. However, I hate it alot as well cos its not you can poke into anywhere you like. Wires everywhere, it is an untidy piece of bread. Hatred Rating: 3.5/5














Digital multimeter is multi-tasking. It can be used to measure the current, voltage, resistances and inductances and whatever sai. Hatred Rating is 2/5















The functional generator looks so much like the oscilloscope, just that it doesnt have the black obiang screen for us to see the waveforms. The reading below shows 4Hz or 4kHz, I dunno. You got to see check which button is on to determine it. Hatred rating 3/5














Argh!! Lab report is so er xin that I can't stand it. Time no enough, I have to faster do my report! There's no break andmy back is breaking liao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home