Friday, October 27, 2006

He-not-stupid

Though I expressed my dislike for my t3ch c0mm tutor, I must defend him that he is not stupid. Obviously he is a Dr, how can he be stupid?

Why do I suddenly say this? Cos Mee said tutor was stupid. I replied silently in my head that "he's a zillion times smarter than you lor." There was a group who was late thus they didn't have time to finish the whole presentation in the remaining minutes so tutor told them to skip the least important parts and go straight to the gist. Mee said to me"They prepared so much yet now only speak so little, the tutor v stupid." I thought, there was no link at all. His first part of the sentence doesnt support the 2nd part of his sentence that tutor was stupid. Haiz, I've nth to say.

Btw, my presentation is nxt week. Gosh, haven't prepared at all. Those groups today spoke very well! I can't speak so well. In fact, I realised that foreign students spoke much better than us local. Wow..!

My nightmare starts at 1230pm next friday. Thats all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home