Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A type of instant noodle...

At the first sight, I thought Indomee (Instant Mee goreng) was nice to be eaten, as shown on the package cover and TV adverts. It is prepared by first boiling the packet of noodles, then drain it and season it with the small packet of dark soy sauce given. That little packet of soy sauce, isn't enough to make the noodles salty and thus usually I would add my own. However, the noodles would be extremely dark in colour, but problem of its dark colour cannot be helped so I can only forgive it and criticise its others 101 faults.

When my father first bought this Indomee, we were all fighting for this kind of mee goreng. However, after trying out the noodles, we felt that it is infact less fulfilling than those soup-instant noodles. These Indomee made me ridiculously angry! Cos the noodles are damn stubborn and spring-ly and they often sprang onto my face, you see. Not only are the noodles getting on my face, they are getting on my nerves too. When the oil from the noodles got onto my face, big acnes and pimples will develop v quickly. It caused major changes in my work face.

So what did I do to counteract its stubborn-ness? Frankly, I couldn't do much, that is sad. I only suffered in silence. But, I did try to prevent more of its stubbornness-to-come by telling it my truthful views. However, NOODLES do not have ears, you see? So how could the noodles listen to me? They are deaf! So, indomee went on as self-centred as ever. Then, as time goes by, these noddles got more arrogant! It decided to "cheat" people by reducing its share. The portion of mee found inside the the packet reduced from 65grams to 20grams. It is trying to shirk its responsibility by not fulfilling the desires of my stomach. In the past, it gave my stomach a 60% satisfaction and now, it only gives miserably 20%! Are the noodles implying that it is the king and it thinks it is alright to reduce its workload? Does indomee know that its counterparts like Instant abalone noodles and tom yam flavoured noodles are doing so well that they are so popular & they lose sleep while slogging so hard? Shame on you, indomee, tsk tsk.

Now, if this mee still thinks it is so gd, it will cause him many penalties. Hope it is kena complained to the CASE (the consumers' association etc). As for me, I am now eating Koka noodles now. Although it doesnt taste well and is quite expensive, I still like it because it is friendly! It doesnt spring on my face like what indomee did.

Good Koka noodles, you have a bright future ahead! I'll support you forever.




























Note: I am so angry with the virtual noodles so I am here, venting my frustrations on the poor real noodles. Yes, I am real mad. Mad as in both angry and insane!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home