Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Poor Me

I feel so down today. Couldn't answer a tutor's question and another tutor told us the answer for a test. After knowing I did very wrongly in the test, I feel like a thermometer in the freezer...zero degree. I hate Binary Search tree! It is the most sickening tree on earth. This kind of tree doesn't provide shade but brings me grey clouds above my head!!!!!

  1. Applied for financial bursary. Went to Office of Finance.
  2. Ate Gummy Bears.
  3. Have 2 more weeks to exams.
  4. Have 3 more days to presentation.
  5. Had serious ulcers, bought ulcer gel
  6. Ate Peppermint icecream
  7. Ate Jackfruit
  8. TV set spoilt, my father got someone to repair for $52.50


The couch in the office of finance is so comfy!








































I am seriously lacking of discipline!! I keep idling. Got to go. Good luck to myself.

One last thing, I think Mee is unhappy because I refused to lend him my tut. He can have no one to blame except for himself. I am not obligated to lend him anything. I don't like him and so, I dont care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home