Thursday, November 23, 2006

Third Paper of Third Sem

I spent 3 whole days studying for this paper. It is very brain-tormenting especially studying the trees part. Actually I dont really understand what is going on in trees. Luckily no questions were tested on them.

Last night, my left eye suddenly became so itchy that I couldn't study anymore. The itch was so intense that I kept wanting to scratch, rub my eye. I went to wash it and then went to sleep so as to not feel the itch. This morning woke up and could barely open my eye. The sticky fluid, like mucus, sealed my eye lids..and it hurt, from the scratching and rubbing last night. Thank god it wasn't as itchy but I was so scared the ich would come back in the midst of exam. i realise during exam period, some bad things will happen to me. Maybe i should go to a doc later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home