Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Watch-a-lot

Knowing that school is re-opening in 1 week's time, it is important that I should enjoy the remaining hols to the fullest. Though I feel like a wastrel sometimes (wasting my youth by slacking away), I still want to slack as much as possible. Coz I wont be able to do so with so many tutorials, tests and exams.

I have been faithfully watching Lady Fan at 7pm everynight. Fan Lihua is most 伟大 woman. Everything she does is against her liking, like marrying to Xue Dingshan, but still does all that so as to prevent her tribe/country from going to war with Tang. Despite 区区一位女子, she could beat any guy (including her Hubby Xue Dingshan) in terms of martial arts. Her bonus point is knowing magic known as 幻术。Hence, the Tang emperor uses Fan Lihua (who isn't a Tang originally) to fight other tribes. Anyway, it irks me when Xue family mis-treated Fan Lihua and when they need her favour in something, they'll force Xue Dingshan to beg Lihua to help them. And of coz, being a selfless heroine, Lihua would still help them. How unfair! If I were her, I wouldnt help them at all. its like 利用 a person. Well, its only a show, I shouldn't get so worked up..haha.

Watched Little Nicky and American Beauty lastnight until 2am.

I also want to finish watching my Phoenix Korean Series on YouTube but its lagging everyday...I wish I could finish them b4 sch re-opens.

While watching shows, I snack(many many many) alot. And the reult? Big acnes on my face..and there are 3 ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home