Wednesday, February 14, 2007

First Test of this Sem

Yes, Analog Electronics Test today. And it happened to be Valentine's Day. It isn't a happy day for me because I have been dateless for 20 years. I think, if i were to get attached, I would probably not get used to it. It seems like this year's Valentine's, in sch, is quite toned down as compared to last year's. I remember last year had many people carrying gifts and flowers around. But today, I only saw a guy carrying a bouquet of chocolates that resemble flowers. Haha. I could feel that the guy was abit embarrassed holding that in his hand. And he was gaining attention from passers-by.

Back to Analog. Ok, I can only do 1 out of ten MCQ questions. Mental block. Couldn't solve many questions, mind was blank and I just dunno how to do them. Everytime is like that. I knew it would turn out like that even before today's test.

After I came home, I helped to pack the storeroom(This time is for real). And it is very tidy now. We threw away many useless stuff. At the end of cleaning, I made two trips downstairs to the refuse collection at the void deck there to throw the rubbish. There were 7 big bags of them in total. Waha. I feel good doing something useful. If not, I would feel sucky throughout the whole day due to the sucky test.

More stress ahead, Fighting~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home