Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crashed |nto City Harv Chrch

Today, I went to see 0u. I woke up earlier than usual, feeling a bit excited, and pictured myself seeing 0u and reminisced the last time I saw 0u, which was 4 years ago. My excitement grew at the thought, surprisingly. Well thanks to a poster, which didn't specify clearly, we reached very early, in anticipation of the 'Greet the Stars' session. But it turned out that 0u didn't appear in the session. The session only featured FIR, liu geng h0ng & his wife.












Nevertheless, we still had the 2nd normal session to look forward to, despite no greet the stars session. 0u sang one song only, his new song. Btw his album has been released in Spore! I think I'll get it. He sang well. So nice, among so many artistes performances, i like his the best, heh. Oh ya, also saw milk, vaness.

And I totally cannot stand the session! I heard from others before that if you attend the session, most likely you will be converted to THEIR side. I was worried and thought, so dangerous ar? Then I sat there for 2 hrs, I wasn't moved, touched or convinced. Every word from anyone, praising the p@st0r sun's hubbi, sounds bull to me. The praises are very exaggerated. Luckily 0u nv talked abt p@st0r, else, I would feel annoyed. Almost every artiste has to sing p@st0r praises.

Although I may sound very prejudiced but in fact I tried very hard to fit in, as in i stood up when everyone else did, I clapped like any other goers, I showed my best manners there. However, I am sad to say that I happened to be unlucky that a very enthu girl sat beside me. She, like typical aggressive kind, strike conversation and tried to psycho us, after knowing that we weren't regulars. She waved her hands enthusiastically, laughed obediently at the jokes cracked by p@st0r, blessed and chanted for Jas +ay (bankrup+ lady, closed her eyes when asked to. I wonder if her hands ever got tired from the waving. Plus her saliva spurt onto my face when she talked to me, made me wipe my face in front of her. I did laugh out loud and giggle (sorry I am not trying to be rude but i just couldn't help it),I felt very paiseh. but its very funny. i was stifling and controlling myself from laughing. Embarrassing. And I didn't give offering, she wanted to pass the bucket to me. Btw the offering I am talking about is $$$$$. Lastly, she gave me a goodbye hug :(.

Its like a concert of 2k ppl, all are youngsters aged from 13-17. All so young. The girls all dressed nice nice de. You don't see middle aged people. Basically, some ah bengs and ah lians. I think this session is torturous, the 'praises' that failed to convince me.,and I cant stand listening to this and this session is long.

I am not really criticizing them, I am careful about what I write here. What I write here is what I observed at the session.

Its my first time...and my last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home