Monday, May 04, 2009

Bye Bye Dumb Final Y. Pr0j...

Dear Dumb Project,

Today was the last time I need to worry over you. Because from today 10am (few hours ago) onwards, you have become a part of my history. You will be mentioned on the piece of paper called 'resume', only at certain time, eg like job hunting period. You will be used to highlight my strengths (or experience), though I do not have any to boast of. Neither do I think I had been successful in getting you on, but no choice, I am not smart enough to make you work out hard. Its a pity.

Nevertheless, from my experiments with your body, I had indeed learnt something from you. You gave me enough troubles when you played hard to get/work, however, I had never once given up on you. Eventually, you didn't disappoint me with your performance. At least you survived and did not pass out halfway.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, where you can meet scholar students, who can turn you this low class pr|nter into something useful and impressive. Let those capable transform you from 乌鸦变凤凰。 Haha.


Yours sincerely,
Jon the student who once messed with you in 2008/09.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home