Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY 2009

This year, there should be enough enjoyment over the weekend as Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues are off days. But how fast time passes, today is 正月初一,meaning tomorrow is the last day before I head back to school. My Sat and Sun are spent tidying up, as usual.

After CNY will more sian ar, with deadlines coming closer.. Plus I hate school..

Btw, I've seen how my proj prof fires questions at student, he is very scary. And he speaks loudly. And he makes me dislike him. I dont want to sigh on CNY so I shalln't do that although I really feel like doing so.

Anyway, I wish everyone I know HAPPY NEW YEAR! 一切万事如意 especially in job seeking. Also 身体健康. There will be a solar eclipse later, interesting. Last night I tried the Guardian instant dark ring eye masks. I didn't really know how to use it. The results, no difference I guess? There's no hope for my darkrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home