Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Peak..

It has reached the peak. My frustration. The assignments, tasks, presentations I need to do, overwhelmed me. Help! I feel unsettled, fluttering here and there. Even my final Y pr0j also came to a halt. There is absolutely no time to do it.

Since I scream "busy" here, why do I have the time here to blog? Well, if I don't blog my stress out here, my frustrations will make me sulky, ugly, very foul-tempered. Thus, no matter how busy I am, I still have to blog. This is really a good venting outlet. Cos there is no real friend who will listen to your frustrations. It is true, everyone will have each of their own troubles, self comes first, they can't even settle many things for themselves, let alone yours.

Pathetic. I feel pathetic. Same for ppl ard me. No good souls. Haiz. I wish to steer clear from them, once time's up. Great.

"这样多pimples还吃炸的东西“

Think what you want to say before you say it.

"这么老了还穿那么act cute的衣服“
In fact i can easily think of phrases to counteract, but I don't. Cos its offensive. Why are some people so brainless? Sigh~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home