Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lost Momentum in Sch

Really! I couldn't concentrate in lec. My concentration span grew shorter. It was not so short last time. I am getting worse. When ppl asked me questions, I couldn't answer. Even group discussions, I spoke minimal. Well, it depends on the ppl as well. If I feel I belong to the same league as them, I think I can speak a wee bit more lah. As for printer proj, arh, really cant get started. So frustrated. Also, no time to spend on printer.

Weather is so hot. Another thing that is bothering me, is my right eye. It is being overworked and yellowish-green sticky fluid is coming out from my eye. Sometimes my vision turns very poor and makes me cant concentrate. Haiz.

My final year. I dont have any motivation. I am trying to find something to spur me on. No purpose, no direction. Only sadness.

"Smile, adopt a positive attitude, I love myself"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home