Sunday, September 21, 2008

Project Mates

I think they are selfish. Very selfish. And they happen to be girls. Now I have to agree that doing project with girls is tougher than with guys. One of them, does things without thinking of the inconsideration brought to other people. She even asks other grp ppl to do sth for her. Put herself at convenience at the expense of others' inconvenience. I feel like I have been treated like a fool, agreeing to most of her requests.

Second girl, keeps saying grp meeting is inefficient, yet for her own slides, do so slip-shod work. Then still have to add in 2 slides for her. Damn. Also, can't she quit complaining, when her hrs devoted is much less than the hrs I put in?

I know I have my flaws too, but I always consider others first, in whatever decisions I make, if possible, I try to please everyone. That is hard. And thus, here I am, suffering like hell. and nobody appreciates what I have done.

Damn.

Honestly, no thanks, I wouldn't want to have anything more to do with them after this sem.

*shudders and runs away*

argh!!!!

tutor has yet to reply. I think I'll have to call him tmr. It sucks man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home