Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am feeling the heat!

The benf@ct0r I once thought he was, is v demanding! He was pr0moted to D1rect0r btw.

He wanted us to plan projects. And the deadlines are near, and there are many many many things to take care of. I think, by that deadline, I still have not started on my projects. So 烦! Sometimes, things aren't so simple! Use mouth to say, instruct and comment is easy, but the one carrying out and doing it may face numerous difficulties. Also time is not enough. I am still so inexperienced and clueless of what to do. Besides these projects to do, all the time, there will be other issues coming along unexpectedly here and there. When i see the plan, I know its not realistic. He wants this, he wants that, I am very scared.

Maybe when two ye@rs' up, I'll be gone. Sigh.

Its a tough road ahead.

I am becoming less happy :-(

1 comments:

At 3/29/2011 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm feeling very stressed too.. i really hate demanding ppl... make our lives very tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home