Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unusual CNY 2007

I am definitely getting a few more inches at my waistline. We are finishing supposed-to-be a week's supply of meat and vegetable, in just 3 days. Or else they'll turn bad. Our refrigerator sold us out on the First day of New Year. Those fishes, sea cucumber (dunno if it is called sea cucumber,we call it hai sim), prawns and fried fillet, chicken which lived in the freezer are in peril. And if they were rotten and had to be thrown away, it would be really a waste cos they ain't cheap. So my father quickly cooked a chicken and the hai sim on the first day. And for the rest, my bro had to put at his friend's (he lives a block away nia) house and luckiest part is that he has an extra freezer at home, wow!

Then comes the second day, some relatives visited us so we prepared much food for them, sooo much that of course by using common sense, we know they cant finish our food. But it was a great chance to us to get rid of some stuff. The leftover, (no refrigerator for us to put into, thus pour back to the woks and reheat them) would be my breakfast, lunch and dinner for today, the 3rd New Year's day. Haha. We just going to gorge ourselves with food. For temporarily, we can't mind the colesterol etc. Gorge to avoid wastage. But somehow, i still feel that New Year is a period of food wastage, even if the fridge didn't break down. I feel sinned.

Also, haven't done much tutorials. I went to buy 4D, my first time! Didn't know buying 4D is so easy. Though I am of legal age, i look underaged. But surprisingly, the staff didn't ask to see my identity card. Guess I may not look like I'm 17 afterall.

Last year, i took a pic of my room on new year's day. This year, I did the same too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home