Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fragile, sensitive, touchy & thin-skinned

2 more months to 2 years, and I can't stand it for long. I am surprised that I cannot even last for 2 years. Struggling to do so.

I totally lost motivation to work. I feel my self-confidence is draining. I was not like this when I was a kid. I was much more confident than I am now.

Getting very touchy, meaning I get upset by what ppl say easily. I shouldn't be as affected, if my self-confidence has been higher.

Who am I? I am so scared that I have grown into a scaredy cat..

Jon, be strong! The sky has not fallen. Don't care about those 'xiaoren'. Curse those 'xiaoren' to have misfortune befall on them, so that they won't bother me anymore, and give me headaches. I am as good as I naturally am. Jia You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home