Friday, April 27, 2007

Battle is over!

Finally the battle is over! As for whether I had won or lost it, the answer will be revealed on the date of release of exam results which is maybe around a month later. But I am 80% quite sure that I may need to dabao one or two modules, which saddens me alot. Today's paper is the most disappointing paper ever taken so far in my two years here. And there are many people who found it ok. I will be glad to get a D for it, though D will pull my g p a down by alot.

Ok, I shall move on and stop harping on exams...since it is over le. (Ha, I kept complaining abt exam that I complained until abit sian le) Now I have a week of break before the Design & |nn0vation project starts. Sian ar, this project is like go work like that, 9-5pm I think. Takes up alot of our time and I think I will get concession stamp for this 1 month period.

Jia You, Jin Shun is nice. Many of the Da Changjin cast are in this serial. Despite I didn't watch the whole of beginning episodes, I still can follow, amazing. Thats all la. Pray Pray Pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home