Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mi!

You scored as Severus Snape. You have a very dark exterior, which makes others automatically form negative opinions on you. But those who have truly gotten to know you know that you're an astounding person that has been through certain life-altering events that make you so unique. You never wear your feelings on your sleeve, making you very secretive. You can be unfair because you hold strong grudges and may love revenge a little too much. You're mysterious and even somewhat misunderstood. But that's why you're such an interesting person.

Severus Snape

69%

Luna Lovegood

66%

Sirius Black

63%

Bellatrix Lestrange

63%

Remus Lupin

59%

Neville Longbottom

59%

Percy Weasley

59%

Oliver Wood

56%

Ron Weasley

53%

Hermione Granger

50%

Albus Dumbledore

50%

Lord Voldemort

47%

Harry Potter

44%

Draco Malfoy

44%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com


Well, I don't know if I should feel pleased that I resemble Snape most in this character test or sad that I am such a 'dark' person. Am I really that scary? I think I am quite pleased with this result because I actually admire Snape! I rank him as my fav character cos he's mysterious and sarcastic. And I am happy that I am LIKE him.. Great! Yes, I am Snape!Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home