Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Presentation

Today's presentation has fatigued me, although it was supposed to be a less than 3 minutes one, there was alot to prepare, the datas and graphs. My project does not require me to connect circuit boards but my legs feel 'suan' and I hardly walked around or stand. Bum was stucked to the office chair throughout (the chair is mre comfy than the one i am sitting on right now at home) except trips to canteen and washroom. You might think, chey, so easy, but the stuff I am working on is so damn dry. I was the 1st one to present. My heart really went thump, thump, thump! I was so nervous and kept stuttering. Gosh, first one to present really stressed me out. Btw, I didn't volunteer to go first, I happened to sit near the prof and he said, you go first. What can I say? The good thing is that my nervousness and anxiety stopped earlier than others. Btw, my last presentation was about 6 mths ago. Ha!

Be Strong, Geum Soon!

Hey hey, I always cry when I watch that, why? I cant understand why my tears trickle down so easily. So malu. Even its other TV series, I would cry at any slightest touching conversation. Anyway, I really like the fat aunt Shunzi cos she's unique, although she's fat, fierce and loves to complain about Huicheng being at her place, she still cares alot for Jinshun. Paper tiger, fierce at mouth, soft at heart. Another character whom I like is Jinshun's second brother-in-law, he is so concerned towards Jinshun, which I had initially thought the bro-in-law might be interested in her since he always restricted her to go on dates with other guys. Abit misleading but no, its really brotherly love, so sweet. Enzhu is not bad afterall, at least she didn't curse her stepmom when she was at the brink of death. Instead, she showed support for her whole family. This heart-warming part of Enzhu really surprises me. Contrary, I dislike Zaixi because he's so full of himself.

Exam results gonna be put on this coming Friday, scary sia. My report is due on Thurs, haiz, the thought of it makes me feel so sian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home