Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's my life! Boring!

Currently I am stuck to a dumb project in which I learnt nothing from it so far. What we do everyday is to use the computer. Everything is self-exploring, self-understanding, no professor to hold your hand and guide you along. Yes, I am doomed. I don't know what I can present in my report at the end of the proj. If I can't produce anything good, I may get a bad grade.

Talking about grades...I was thinking about my exam grades during my bath. I just, very suddenly, thought of my grades, wondering how I would fare in my exams. Haiz, am real worried. real worried about my maths and an@l0g papers. Killer papers, hope to get D+ for both of them. If I fail any of them, I will cry. That is so sad. Now i think hitting 3 for gpa is a mission impossible. Results will be out in 2nd wk of june.

All the best to myself!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home