Friday, December 28, 2007

Sem 5 results

Time flies, I have been in here for 5 sems already. I was on stand-by mode at 11.30pm last night. To calm myself down, I read Harry P0tter. When it was 12 midnight, i logged in, it wasn't out. Oh, my clock is faster than the server's clock. At my 12.04am, something happened. The page became blank. I quickly checked a forum and forumners claim they had seen theirs. The rate of my heartbeat increased! My hands turned icy cold and clammy. I turned on my fan and felt too cold. Minutes later, I off it and found myself too hot. Despite I was feeling warm and chilly at the same time, I had clutched my pillow and my palms became clammier than ever. I re-logged in, clicked and refreshed for at least 50 times and managed to view them successfully at 1.15am.

I was v glad that I didn't fail any subj. Integratd e|ectr0nic paper was the one which I had half of the paper blank. Lost many marks, but surprisingly, I cleared it. Good, because I cant imagine myself re-taking such a disgusting subject once more. Then my happiness wore off gradually as I read abt others' fantastic results in forum. They are those who got straight A. Power. My grades really pale in comparison. Haiz.

Its 28th Dec, Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home